Order your copy of Who Deserves to be Worshipped published by Darussalam Publishers from Urdu Book to get a huge discount along with Shipping and chance to win books in the book fair and Urdu bazar online.
Author: Majed S. Al-Rassi
ISBN No: 978-603-500-148-9
Publisher: Darussalam Publishers
Publish Date: 12/08/2011
Book Pages: 232
Weight: 0.7 kg
Book Size: 14x21
Color: 4 Color
Each person is born into an environment that is not of his or her own choice; a child is raised in the religious or ideology of his or her family, society or culture. Even as a newborn, he or she is assigned religion in every recorded on his or her birth certificate. By the time individuals reach their teens they usually have accepted the beliefs of their parents or that of their particular society, feeling that they have little choice in the matter.
However, individuals often encounter or are exposed to various beliefs and ideologies throughout the courses of their lives leading many to questions long- held beliefs. Seekers of truth often reach a point of confusion upon realizing that believers of every religion, sect, ideology and philosophy all claim to have the one and only truth. So, which religion is the right one and how can the seeker of truth know it? This is the main subject of this work.
- -> Cash on delivery available for Pakistan only
- -> Worldwide express shipping is available
- -> PayPal payment method is available on request for international customers
- -> Orders received till 2 PM Pakistan time are shipped on next day
- -> We are a distributor and try our best to update the stock availability but sometimes the publishers don't have real time stock updates, in that case we will let you know if your ordered book is out of stock