The Noble Qur’an is a کلام اللہ (Kalam Allah), the eternal message, preserved forever, for all humanity. Allah’s Word was revealed, for the last time, to the final Messenger, the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). Within two centuries of the founding of Islamic state, Muslims had spread the Message of Din Al- Haq east to the border of China and west to Spain and the shores of Atlantic. The secret of chines papermaking, first passed on the Muslims in Baghdad, created an ‘Information explosion’ that reverberated throughout Dar Al-Islam. Inexpensive paper permitted the dissemination of kalam Allah and eventually, the transcription of hundreds of thousands of Ahadith. The Islamic world soon developed a creative and literate culture of high civilization. This story chronicles the nine hundred yearlong odysseys of a beautiful handwritten Qur’an produced in Cordoba in the 11th century. The plight of the Moriscos(Arabic Al- Muriskiyyun), the last Muslims of Al- Andalus, becomes an integral part of the amazing story of well-traveled Qur’an.
Order your copy of The well Travelled Qur`an published by Darussalam Publishers from Urdu Book to get a huge discount along with Shipping and chance to win books in the book fair and Urdu bazar online.
Author: Luqman Nagy
ISBN No: 97603500314
Publisher: Darussalam Publishers
Publish Date: 10/10/2009
Book Pages: 96
Weight: 0.75 kg
Book Size: 22x32
Color: 4 color
- -> Cash on delivery available for Pakistan only
- -> Worldwide express shipping is available
- -> PayPal payment method is available on request for international customers
- -> Orders received till 2 PM Pakistan time are shipped on next day
- -> We are a distributor and try our best to update the stock availability but sometimes the publishers don't have real time stock updates, in that case we will let you know if your ordered book is out of stock