THE MILITARY & POLITICS IN PAKISTAN 1947-1997
- Availability: 3 In Stock
Order your copy of THE MILITARY & POLITICS IN PAKISTAN 1947-1997 published by Sang-e-Meel Publications from Urdu Book to get a huge discount along with Shipping and chance to win books in the book fair and Urdu bazar...
Order your copy of THE MILITARY & POLITICS IN PAKISTAN 1947-1997 published by Sang-e-Meel Publications from Urdu Book to get a huge discount along with Shipping and chance to win books in the book fair and Urdu bazar online.
ISBN No: 9693511484
Author: HASAN ASKARI RIZVI
Publisher: Sang-e-Meel Publications
Subject: POLITICAL SCIENCE
This book undertakes a comprehensive and documented study of the role of the military in Pakistan’s society and politics with a view to explaining why and how a professional military can acquire political disposition. The major themes have been studied with reference to three clusters of factors the dynamics of the civil society and the working of the political institutions and processes, the military establishment and its organizational resources and professional and corporate interests; and the interaction across the functional boundaries between the military and the civil and its implications for the power balance in polity. The weaknesses of the civilian/political institutions and their inability to cope with diverse demands on the political system make it convenient for the senior commanders to expand their role and even assume power. However, military intervention is not necessarily and enduring remedy but it is a part of the overall problem of weak civilian institutions and political decay.
- -> Cash on delivery available for Pakistan only
- -> Worldwide express shipping is available
- -> PayPal payment method is available on request for international customers
- -> Orders received till 2 PM Pakistan time are shipped on next day
- -> We are a distributor and try our best to update the stock availability but sometimes the publishers don't have real time stock updates, in that case we will let you know if your ordered book is out of stock