The Islamic Guideline on Medicine
- Brand: Darussalam Publishers
- Availability: 3 In Stock
Order your copy of The Islamic Guideline on Medicine published by Darussalam Publishers from Urdu Book to get a huge discount along with FREE Shipping and a chance to win free books in the book fair and...
Order your copy of The Islamic Guideline on Medicine published by Darussalam Publishers from Urdu Book to get a huge discount along with FREE Shipping and a chance to win free books in the book fair and Urdu bazar online.
What is Islamic medicine? Is It medical knowledge that is completely subject to the will of Allah, the Exalted, or is it the art of treatment adopted and followed by Muslims when the Muslims were at the peak of their development?
Or is it the most modern medicine, guided by divine teachings and completely in accordance with them? On the basis of Islamic teachings in light of the Quran and Sunnah, this book devises the following six basic categories for Islamic Medicine:
- Adhering to Islamic teachings and etiquette.
- Adhering to logic in practicing medicine.
- Holistic Approach, paying equal attention to the body, mind, and soul, for individuals as well as societies.
- A universal approach, taking into account all resources and aiming to benefit all people.
- The Scientific approach, based on logical conclusions drawn from sound observations, accurate statistics, and trustworthy experience.
- Excellence, achieving what other kinds of treatment have failed to achieve.
Your one stop urdu book store www.urdubook.com
- -> Cash on delivery available for Pakistan only
- -> Worldwide express shipping is available
- -> PayPal payment method is available on request for international customers
- -> Orders received till 2 PM Pakistan time are shipped on next day
- -> We are a distributor and try our best to update the stock availability but sometimes the publishers don't have real time stock updates, in that case we will let you know if your ordered book is out of stock