Order your copy of THE COFFEE HOUSE OF LAHORE published by Sang-e-Meel Publications from Urdu Book to get a huge discount along with Shipping and chance to win books in the book fair and Urdu bazar online.
ISBN No: 9693520939
Publisher: Sang-e-Meel Publications
Language: ENGLISH Subject: HISTORY
“For over a generation (c. 1935 - c. 1970) the Coffee House of Lahore was the greatest intellectual and literary powerhouse in North India and later in Pakistan”. The book covers the likes of Nasir Kazmi, Habib Jalib, Abdus Salam, Ejaz Batalavi, Hamidullah Khan Burki, Altaf Gauhar, Tajammul Hussain and the list continues. The region’s intellectual history would be incomplete without mentioning the visitors of Lahore’s famous coffeehouse.
- -> Cash on delivery available for Pakistan only
- -> Worldwide express shipping is available
- -> PayPal payment method is available on request for international customers
- -> Orders received till 2 PM Pakistan time are shipped on next day
- -> We are a distributor and try our best to update the stock availability but sometimes the publishers don't have real time stock updates, in that case we will let you know if your ordered book is out of stock