Order your copy of SINGING & MUSIC IN ISLAMIC PERSPECTIVE published by Darussalam Publishers from Urdu Book to get a huge discount along with Shipping and a chance to win books in the book fair and Urdu bazar online.
Author: Shaykh Abdullah Al- Athari
ISBN No: 9786035002707
Publisher: Darussalam Publishers
Publish Date: 02/01/2014
Book Pages: 288
Weight: 1.1 kg
Book Size: 14x21
Color: 3 color
Singing and Music in Islamic Perspective by Darussalam touches a very important issue that all Muslims have to deal with every day. It gives readers an Islamic perspective on Music and its use in different situations. It gives rulings, references and reasoning to all its claims about the status of music in Islam and explains why music and singing is only allowed under certain very strict conditions.
In this book, Shaykh ‘Abdullah bin ‘Abdul-Hamid Al-Athari outlines how music and singing harms the Muslim ummah, particularly the vulnerable and impressionable young people. It also explains how music promotes immorality and corruption and takes people away from the remembrance of Allah. The Shaykh has qualified all his arguments with evidence from the Quran, Sunnah, sayings of the pious Salaf and Imams and scholars of the four schools of fiqh.
- -> Cash on delivery available for Pakistan only
- -> Worldwide express shipping is available
- -> PayPal payment method is available on request for international customers
- -> Orders received till 2 PM Pakistan time are shipped on next day
- -> We are a distributor and try our best to update the stock availability but sometimes the publishers don't have real time stock updates, in that case we will let you know if your ordered book is out of stock