Order your copy of Should A Muslim follow A Particular Madhhab published by Darussalam Publishers from Urdu Book to get a huge discount along with Shipping and chance to win books in the book fair and Urdu bazar online.
Author: Sheikh Muhammad Sultan Al - Masoomi Al - Khajnadee
ISBN No: 9960-717-13-5
Publish Date: 10/01/2004
Book Pages: 79
Weight: 0.11 kg
Book Size: 14x21
Color: 1 color
In this book, the author has widely described the main principle of Taqleed. He says that Allah and Prophet Mohammed (SAW) have not ordered us to follow any opinions and interpretations. So there`s a possibility of being correct or incorrect in the opinions because there are many issues on which the Imams had different views and they explain them according to their own reasons and speculations, but the real and true Islam is based on the book (Quran) and Prophet`s Sunnah.
Allah says: `But no, by your Lord, they can have no Faith until they make you judge in all disputed matters between them, and find in themselves no resistance against your decision, and accept them with full submission.` And the prophet said: `I leave you with two things as long as you hold them tightly, you never go astray: they are the book of Allah and my Sunnah.` In this sense, the author has described the difference between different Madhahib (madhabs/mazhabs), and their views and urged to follow only the Quran and Sunnah.
- -> Cash on delivery available for Pakistan only
- -> Worldwide express shipping is available
- -> PayPal payment method is available on request for international customers
- -> Orders received till 2 PM Pakistan time are shipped on next day
- -> We are a distributor and try our best to update the stock availability but sometimes the publishers don't have real time stock updates, in that case we will let you know if your ordered book is out of stock