Order your copy of RECORDS OF THE LUDHIANA AGENCY from Urdu Book to get a huge discount along with Shipping and chance to win books in the book fair and Urdu bazar online.
ISBN No: 9693517695
Author: PUNJAB GOVERNMENT PRESS
The present volume is one of a series of selections from the Punjab Government records which have been published by the Punjab Government. The papers in this volume are a selection from the Records of the Ludhiana Agency from 1808 1815, which will be found in Books 1 15 of the old records of the Punjab Secretariat, original receipt letters being filed in one series of books and copies of issues in another. The period to which the papers relate is that between the arrival of the British at Ludhiana and the conclusion of the first Gurkha campaign in June 1815, shortly after which (October 1815) the headquarters of the British representative in the Punjab were transfered to Karnal.
- -> Cash on delivery available for Pakistan only
- -> Worldwide express shipping is available
- -> PayPal payment method is available on request for international customers
- -> Orders received till 2 PM Pakistan time are shipped on next day
- -> We are a distributor and try our best to update the stock availability but sometimes the publishers don't have real time stock updates, in that case we will let you know if your ordered book is out of stock