Order your copy of Interpretation of Dreams published by Darussalam Publishers from Urdu Book to get a huge discount along with Shipping and a chance to win books in the book fair and Urdu bazar online.
Author: Ibn Raashid Al Bakri Al Qafsi
ISBN No: 9786035000376
Publisher: Darussalam Publishers
Publish Date: 01/02/2011
Book Pages: 488
Weight: 1.2 kg
Book Size: 14x21
Color: 2 color
History is a mirror of the past days and nights of nations and communities. Hence the history of Islam is not only a mirror of the fourteen centuries of the Muslim Ummah but it also signifies the best human civilization on the face of the earth. So a stark necessity arises to acquaint new generations Muslim Ummah with great intellectual and political leaders and renowned personalities along with such men of achievements and valiant religion in those lands, where darkness of paganism and ignorance prevailed..This book has always provoked interest in all societies, even in secular ones like ours. From the dreams of the Prophet Joseph and Nebuchadrezzar down through the ages to our own time, there has been no community which has not regarded dreams as messages to be decoded so that their meaning can be understood and benefited from in the spiritual as well as the temporal domains. Islamic society is no exception to this rule and dreams have always constituted one of the elements which Muslims have used to regulate their lives. Indeed Islam has incorporated this in a practice of Istikhara, or “Seeking the best path to take,” which includes the believer hoping to see a response to his request for guidance in a dream.
- -> Cash on delivery available for Pakistan only
- -> Worldwide express shipping is available
- -> PayPal payment method is available on request for international customers
- -> Orders received till 2 PM Pakistan time are shipped on next day
- -> We are a distributor and try our best to update the stock availability but sometimes the publishers don't have real time stock updates, in that case we will let you know if your ordered book is out of stock