Heer was well-known centuries before Waaris Shah undertook using it as a vehicle to give expression to discourses on philosophy, social interactions, human beahaviour,the state of institutions, historical appraisals, traditions, stereotypes, the poet’s response to invaders, the various angles from which different people viewed things, etc. All this is presented with humour that tours hilarity, heavy sexual innuendo, critique of religious and quasi –religious institutions (such as jog), etc. It is presented as a naqal, a theatrical romn in which those caricatured often caricature themselves. There is play with language and the poet created a stage within the listener’s or reader’s mind where a drama is played. He seems to have no hobby horses and, as the occasion demands, spare no one.
HEER WAARIS SHAH (Set Of 6 Vols)
- Brand: Ferozsons
- Availability: 3 In Stock
Order your copy of HEER WAARIS SHAH (Set Of 6 Vols) published by Ferozsons from Urdu Book to get a huge discount along with Shipping and chance to win books in the book fair and Urdu bazar online. ISBN: 9789690025364 Author: Muzaffar A...
Order your copy of HEER WAARIS SHAH (Set Of 6 Vols) published by Ferozsons from Urdu Book to get a huge discount along with Shipping and chance to win books in the book fair and Urdu bazar online.
Author: Muzaffar A Ghaffaar
Binding: Hard cover
Number of Pages: N/A
Weight: 6 kg
Your one-stop Urdu Book store www.urdubook.com
- -> Cash on delivery available for Pakistan only
- -> Worldwide express shipping is available
- -> PayPal payment method is available on request for international customers
- -> Orders received till 2 PM Pakistan time are shipped on next day
- -> We are a distributor and try our best to update the stock availability but sometimes the publishers don't have real time stock updates, in that case we will let you know if your ordered book is out of stock